WHAT IS BONE STRUCTURE?
BONE Structure® has developed a patented technology used to design, manufacture and assemble residential and light commercial buildings with zero waste, more efficiently and without compromising architectural creativity. BONE Structure is rapidly growing all across Canada and in the US.
Our purpose is to change the world of habitation and change habitation throughout the world. (Throughout...Geographically but mostly through individuals habits.)
- Like to have fun while evolving every day;
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities;
- You are not a prima donna: the team first;
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box;
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will make you surpass yourself.
As an architectural designer-coordinator, your role will be to:
- Develop architectural concepts, residential development and multi-unit concepts;
- Develop models of houses, in collaboration with the technical team;
- Coordinate the implementation of the plans, specifications, 3D rendering and construction details, in order to obtain the construction permits;
- Keep track of projects, from client meetings to the start of production, in collaboration with account managers;
- Work with the various municipal authorities;
- Collaborate with external architects firms.
- Bachelor or Master in architecture;
- Member of the Quebec Architect Order, an asset;
- 3 to 5 years of experience required in architecture;
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of the National Building Code;
- Strong sense of organization, autonomy and versatility;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while meeting deadlines;
- Experience in design of residential buildings (portfolio);
- Bilingual, written and spoken.